Virtual is now easily, practically real!
Backed by core-competent functional expertise of professional bankers and eminent project managers, with more than three decades of project management experience, and designed by highly skilled and experienced software professionals, RCI's Banking solutions are emerging as benchmark for software solutions for bank management. Our solutions cover the entire gamut of complex and challenging sub-domains such as retail banking, host banking, payment systems, and insurance. RCI Technologies has delivered superior, new-generation technology solutions for the banking and financial industry and has successfully developed industry specific products. It is this ability to deliver such solutions that makes RCI an ideal information systems support partner for banks.
Our application development models as well as our ability to bring out customer-specific banking solutions, has benchmarked us as a unique solutions provider. Our banking products provide a neatly aligned set of solutions that render Banks and Financial institutions a unique sophistication in their own service levels enabling them to serve their customers distributed across well-developed geographic segmentation.
RCI has been successfully extending its services and solutions for all representative areas of banking namely Retail Banking, Wholesale Banking and Back Office, Office Automation and Communications-based Services.
- Covers the entire technological and functional aspects of ideal Banking software solutions.
- Adaptable to both versatile Central Deployment - Implementation across branches configuration as well as Banking / Financial Unit-specific 'stand-alone' deployment.
- Provides consistent interface across the Bank's branches, with uniform data management.
- Task Manipulation: Business tasks can be re-prioritized, re-sequenced or re-organized according to the requirements.
- Maintenance Flexibility: Maintenance factor can be traced at all the following 3 levels: (a) Application Maintenance; (b) Operational Maintenance; (c) Data Maintenance. This flexibility lends our applications an ease of maintenance.
- Scalability of business: Facilitates dynamic appending of parameters as that of 'New Products' and their corresponding business rules into the existing system.
- External System Compatibility: The application can be integrated to all external delivery channels Viz., Net banking systems, Mobile phone systems, and ATM machine systems.
- Ease of Processing: Keyboard access is provided at every access point of the applications. Relevant tasks can be performed and data updated at any access point, with a valid user name and password.
- Business Transaction Flexibility: In core transaction handling, say in scenarios of demand, expiry, and First time collection, data can be retrieved quickly and easily to enhance customer service.
- Correspondences framework: Versatile Correspondences framework for quick & easy correspondences
- Standard Reporting Mechanism
- Centralized Services Delivery System
- Strong asset base for future enhancements
- Provides foundation for Complete Computerization
- Reduces maintenance and backup effort
- Facilitates data analysis and report generation across banks from single system
- Provides timely information